- Este evento ha pasado.
Live the 100% digital Pollutec experience, the not-to-be-missed meeting for environmental players.
Through conferences, workshops, business meetings and solutions to environmental issues, Pollutec Online offers you the opportunity to inform yourself, train yourself and connect with a large network of professionals to develop your business.
Inauguration of Pollutec Online : 9:30
Citizen’s convention on climate and economic recovery plans
10:00 – 10:45: Presentation of the Citizen’s Convention on Climate and the Ecological Defense Council
- How will the proposals be put in place?
- Highlighting main propositions
- Energy renovation of buildings
- Control of energy consumption
- Fight against the artificialization of soils
11:00 – 11:45: For a social, green and local economic recovery
- Understand what budgets are allocated to each sector
- What growth and employment objectives through green recovery?
- Parallels between the French recovery plans and the European Green Deal
12:00 – 13:00: Anti-waste law for a circular economy: progress report and first applications
- Main guidelines and first implementing decrees
- Role of regions in regional law enforcement
- What budget for the circular economy in the recovery plans and what components do they target?
- Feedback on the new extended producer responsibility (EPR) – what first applications?
- Highlighting innovative circular economy projects
14:00 – 14:10: Main innovation trends, chapter 1/4
Sea And Coastline
14:15 – 15:00: Plastic pollution: what solutions?
- Understanding the extent of plastic pollution in seas and oceans
- Can we still clean up the oceans?
- What innovative solutions to limit plastic discharges into marine environments?
- Overviewing coastal erosion situation from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic coast
- Comparing both regions
- How to combine growing attractiveness of coastal areas and the retreat of the coastline?
- Spatial reconstruction of coastal territories – what application and what feasibility?
Pitches from the 10 nominees of the Pollutec Innovation Awards: 16:15 – 17:15
9:45 – 9:55: Main innovation trends, chapter 2/4
10:00 – 10:45: Biowaste in urban areas
- Generalization of household bio-waste sorting at the source by 2023 Learning from European experiences on the collection and composting of bio-waste in cities
- What positive externalities for the city?
11:00 – 11:45: Construction waste – where are we?
- What impact do new EPRs have on construction waste?
- How can stakeholders take advantage of the budgets allocated by the recovery plan to accelerate the recycling of construction waste?
- What strategies and technologies exist to apply the new regulations?
Pollutec Innovation Awards
12h – 12h30 : Presentation of the Laureates and awards ceremony
Biodiversity & natural habitats
14:00 – 14:25: State of Biodiversity and natural habitats in 2020
14:30 – 15:15: Taking biodiversity into account in the business model of companies
- What levers of action to put biodiversity at the heart of the economic development of companies
- What possibilities for SMEs, very small businesses?
- Testimonials and presentation of results
15:30 – 16:15: What post COVID export strategies?
- How to rethink your supply chains?
- How to become more resilient?
- What strategies to boost your exports?
16:30 – 17:15: Presentation of the featured country – Tunisia
- Protect and better manage water resources
- Provide local solutions to waste treatment
- The need to support the strong development of three key sectors
10:00 – 10:10: Main innovation trends, chapter 3/4
10:15 – 11:45: Energies for the industry – Auvergne Rhône Alpes Entreprises
- Taking energy issues into account represents a real growth lever for companies. Real opportunities exist for manufacturers, not just in terms of energy saving, but more broadly through the implementation of a real energy transition process.
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises is offering you, in conjunction with the Regional Council and its partners, a conference dedicated to supporting industrial companies in their approach to energy transition and improving their competitiveness.
12:00 – 13:15 :Interactive escape game on global warming scenarios
14:00 – 14:25: Drought and conflicts over water use in 2020
14:30 – 15:15: Reuse of treated wastewater
- Update on the new European regulation for the reuse of wastewater
- Examples of water reuse in several cities and communities – what investments and networks should be put in place?
- What public funds and aid for your investments?
Sustainable cities and territories
15:30 – 16:15: Soil artificialization
- What strategies are integrated by companies to achieve the objective of 0 net artificialization?
- Recovery plan and investment for the conversion of wastelands and the decontamination of industrial sites
- The need for a more systemic measure of the impact of artificialization and compensation over time
16:30 – 17:15: Urban Mines
- What solutions exist to transform our cities, by increasing the flexibility and the capacity of our buildings to be reutilized?
- Constructing eco-designed buildings to facilitate selective deconstruction
- Development of urban mines and quarries in France and Europe
10:00 – 10:10: Main innovation trends, chapter 4/4
10:15 – 11:00: What job for tomorrow?
- New ministerial policies for the development of skills in the environmental sectors
- Green economic upturn – what place for jobs in the environment?
- What jobs are losing in attractiveness and how to solve it?
- What skills and training for the jobs of the future.
11:10 – 12:25: Interactive escape game on global warming scenarios
14:00 – 14:45: Public transport and peri-urbanization
- How to decongest the entrances to cities?
- What solutions to increase city / countryside links?
- What place for demobility?
15:00 – 15:45: Sustainable logistics within cities
- What solutions for waste collection in the new Low Emission Zones?
- IoT and AI: Optimizing travel in cities to limit emissions
- What integration of hydrogen for commercial vehicles in cities