This policy describes the treatment carried out by the Institute of Ceramic Technology of the personal data collected through the video surveillance cameras, and the places and devices for controlling access to the buildings of the Institute of Ceramic Technology.
I.- Who is responsible for the data collected?
The person responsible for the personal data is the Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica, with registered address at Campus universitario Riu Sec, Edificio ITC - 12006- Castellón.
If you have any doubts or queries in relation to the processing of your personal data, please contact the address email@example.com
The Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica is responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulations and corporate privacy policies with regard to the processing carried out by the Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica, including those related to video surveillance and access control.
II.- What do we use your personal data for?
We collect different personal data, which you will find detailed in the following section, for the main purpose of guaranteeing the security of our facilities, and in particular:
- The data collected through the video surveillance system are processed to ensure the security of the goods and people on our premises.
- Data collected through our access control systems are processed in order to:
- Facilitate access to offices, work areas and restricted areas.
- Assign the corresponding access card.
- To keep track of the entries made by external personnel and visitors.
- To guarantee the security of goods and people in our facilities.
III.- What type of personal data do we process?
- Identification data (name, ID number, company you belong to, person you are visiting, etc.). We will ask you for this information when you present yourself at the reception desk, in order to give you a business card that will allow you access to the facilities.
- Data generated by your access card. Every time you pass your card through the access turnstile, the time of entry or exit will be stored.
- Video recordings. While you are in the recording field of the video surveillance cameras installed in our building, your image can be recorded. There are no hidden cameras. All cameras are marked.
IV.- Legitimacy of the treatment
We process your personal data in accordance with the legitimate interest of Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica in maintaining the security of its facilities, and that of the goods and people in them.
V.- With whom do we share your data?
Your data may be accessed by companies with which we have subcontracted reception and security services, as well as technical maintenance services for our video surveillance cameras and access turnstiles.
No data will be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation. In the event that we detect that a security incident has taken place or we have indications that a crime has been committed (theft, destruction of material, aggression against people, etc.), the data collected by our video surveillance cameras and access control systems will be made available to the State Security Forces and/or the competent judges and courts.
VI.- How long do we keep your data?
The data collected will be deleted within a maximum period of 30 days (from the time of registration). Exceptionally, Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica will keep a copy of the data for a longer period when there has been a security incident or there are indications that a crime has been committed (for example, theft).
VII.- Your rights
The data protection regulations in force give you various rights:
- The right of access to your data and to obtain a copy of it.
- The right to erasure or rectification.
- The right to limit the processing of your data.
- The right to object.
- The right to the portability of the data you have provided.
Please note that, although you may exercise any of the above rights, the special characteristics of the processing regulated in this policy do not allow us to respond positively to your request in all cases. For example, we cannot rectify a video surveillance recording or an access log that automatically shows the time of entry to our facilities.
Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica also recognises your right to lodge a complaint if you believe that your personal data has been incorrectly processed. Such a complaint will be investigated confidentially and you will receive a response.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, as affected or interested parties, you may file any complaints you consider appropriate with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es/es).