1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Name of the owner: Asociación de Investigación de las Industrias Cerámicas (AICE).
- Registered office: Campus Universitario Riu Sec, Avda. Vicent Sos Baynat s/n 12006 Castellón.
- CIF: G-46271144.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS THE APPLICABLE LEGAL BASIS?
I. Processing for the execution of the contractual relationship or pre-contractual measures:
- To manage the commercial relationship, attending to the different requests for information sent through the contact channels provided on the website in relation to the services offered by the Controller.
- Where appropriate, to formalise the contractual relationship.
- To effectively manage, maintain and control the relationship derived from the contracting of services.
- To manage your registration as a member.
- To manage your candidacy in open selection processes, and in particular, to inform you about the status and development of this, to carry out communications and interviews, and where appropriate, to gather information accrediting your experience or training.
- To manage your enrolment in the courses requested.
The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the requested service.
II. Processing for the legitimate interest of the Ceramic Industries Research Association (AICE).
- To carry out satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate your satisfaction with the services contracted, for the purpose of improving processes.
- To keep the electronic communications that we maintain with you (via email, chat, sms, electronic messaging applications, social networks or any other means that you may use) as well as to keep computer and telematic records of access to services for quality control and security purposes or as evidence in judicial, administrative, arbitration or any other type of proceedings that may arise in relation to your request.
- To carry out analysis and improvements on the web, on our services.
- Create behavioural models through anonymised data in order to generate new products or services, improve them or the service we provide.
- Control comments posted on our website or RRSS, and verify that they are not offensive, discriminatory, incite hatred and violence or disseminate personal data, and if necessary, proceed to their removal in accordance with current legislation.
- Register and process complaints and claims made.
- The sending of commercial communications about the services offered and the activity of the These communications may be sent by any means, including electronic ones.
In these cases, you may object to our carrying out any of these processing operations by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your objection.
III. Processing by express consent:
- Publication / dissemination of images on our website and RRSS.
- The use of own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits.
- Following your instructions, in the exercise of a right of portability, transfer your data to the third party that you indicate to us.
With regard to those processing operations based on the consent provided, the lack of authorisation will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of the contractual relationship maintained by the Ceramic Industries Research Association (AICE). Furthermore, once authorisation has been given, you may withdraw it at any time without affecting the processing previously carried out. In any case, your consent will remain in force as long as you do not withdraw it.
IV. Compliance with a legal obligation:
- To properly manage requests for rights under current data protection regulations.
- Accounting, administrative and tax purposes.
- To communicate your data to public authorities, regulators or governmental bodies where required to do so by law, local regulation or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
- To process Complaints Forms.
3. TO WHOM WILL WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Under the terms described in the section on the purposes of processing, the Ceramic Industries Research Association (AICE) may disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases where it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with obligations Among others, to tax administrations.
- In the event that you request the portability of your data, your personal data will be transferred to the entity you designate.
- Professional collaborators in the development of our services, having signed with them, as the case may be, the data access contract with third parties (data processor contract).
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will process your data, as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, once the relationship that legitimises the processing of your data has ended, they will be stored blocked for the sole purpose of formulating and defending claims and the appropriate transfer at the request of the authorities, only for the legally established period of time.
Likewise, once the contractual relationship has ended, we will process your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial communications, provided that we have your express consent to do so.
If you provide us with your curriculum vitae, your data may be stored in our BB.DD for one year from the receipt of your application, unless you exercise your right of deletion or opposition.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We inform you that, in accordance with current legislation, you have the right to revoke the consent given, as well as to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be subject to automated decisions.
The interested party is informed that he/she may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es), in the event that he/she considers that the exercise of his/her rights has not been adequately addressed by the Research Association of the Ceramic Industries (AICE).
6. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, we inform you that you may exercise your rights by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. Alternatively, you may also send a letter together with a photocopy of your ID card to the following postal address: Campus Universitario Riu Sec, Edificio ITC. Avda. Vicent Sos Baynat s/n 12006 (Castellón) Spain.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time for any of the processing for which you have given it.
7. SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Through our website, the user has access links to our profiles on social networks. These links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to that of the Ceramic Industries Research Association (AICE), by accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. You can always control your connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to you and restrict who you share your connections with by accessing your privacy settings on the social network in question. By joining our social network page, you consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Google, Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
8. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
It was last updated on 15 November 2021.